Alaska Motor Home Terms and Conditions
Alaska Motor Home wants every guest to have the best possible experience when they rent one of our RVs.
To assure that each motor home is of the highest quality, we ask each guest to observe the following terms and conditions:
- We only welcome pets in one of our two exclusive designated pet-friendly RV's.
- No whole unwrapped uncleaned fish or fish parts are allowed in the refrigerator or freezer.
- You are responsible to report any mechanical difficulties or accidents. Authorized repairs will be reimbursed upon turning in receipts.
- All drivers must be 25 years of age and have a valid driver's license, with
insurance coverage that includes collision, comprehensive, liability, and collision.
- All renters must be insured drivers with a major credit card and proof of auto insurance.
- The client is liable for all parking and traffic violations. The client will be notified if a violation appears after the deposit is refunded and must remit payments directly to proper authorities.
- Deposits are refundable immediately if the unit has been returned on time, undamaged, with the fuel and propane tanks full. No refunds for early returns unless in case of an emergency.
- Fuel costs are the client's responsibility. Fuel tanks (LP and GAS) are full at check-out and must be returned full.
- A damage deposit in the amount of $2500 is charged at the time of pickup. The deposit is refunded within 7 business days after you return the vehicle.
- The following will be deducted from the damage deposit:
If the vehicle is not returned full of gas and propane, the cost of the fuel plus a $100.00 fee will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed in the vehicles, and if a pet has been in the vehicle or RV you will lose your damage deposit.
- If the vehicle is returned late (after 11:00 a.m. on the return date), a late fee of $50.00 per hour for the first two hours is charged. After the first two hours, there is an added charge of $250.00.
- Smoking is not allowed in any vehicle; smoking in our vehicles results in forfeiture of the damage deposit.
- Pickup time is between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Drop-off time is between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- If the vehicle leaves with no damage to the windshield and returns with damage, $500.00 is deducted from your damage deposit. You may submit a claim to your insurance company to recover the cost of the damaged windshield.
- Any damages caused by the renter will be assessed and deducted from the deposit and the renter will be emailed an estimate showing the part(s), cost of the part(s), labor, and freight (if applicable).
- Lost or damaged property will be deducted from the deposit.
- A fuel and propane refueling charge, as well as, the cost of fuel and propane will be deducted from the deposit.
- If damages made by the renter require downtime for that unit, then a loss of use fee will be assessed and deducted accordingly from the damage deposit.
- Travel on unmaintained gravel highways is prohibited by our insurance company. If you take the RV or vehicle on a gravel highway and there is a mechanical failure, you are responsible for having the vehicle towed to the nearest appropriate service center. If the damage of any kind happens to the vehicle on these roads, you are 100% responsible for the cost of repairs.
- We reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone.
- No refunds on multiple rv rentals.